Topographic mapping from KP Architectural Bureau, consistent with the Architecture of Dnipropetrovsk region, stamp SUITABLE for making planning design decisions from the Department of Architecture of Dnipropetrovsk region
Full list of settlements of the Dnepropetrovsk region Dnipropetrovsk region
On the topographic plans scale 1:500 with the required accuracy and detail accurately represent:
- information on framework design of the map (legend);
- information about mathematics (surveying) the basis and frame (resgrape);
- assessment of relief. These points at any time to check the catalog coordinates;
- characteristics of conventional signs of buildings and structures. Properties are plotted on the contours of the ground. Show all architectural appearances of the object.
- display the prom. facilities, buildings, structures, various factories, mines, quarries, peat and more; the utilities. When planning at the scale of 1/5000 or 1/2000 areas that are undeveloped contain information about trunk located underground oil pipelines, gas pipelines and water pipelines. On topographic plans that are executed in the scale of 1/1000 or 1/500 display all underground services. They are displayed using as-built documentation.
- geleznodorognoe canvas, highways, and structures that are found on them - this can be bridges, crossings, and more.
- hydrography. The shoreline shown on the real situation at the time of the shooting or in low water.
objects that have the value of hydraulic. These include various sluices, canals, dams, marinas, etc.
- water - wells, natural springs, speakers, and much more
the terrain and the situation of the area;
different vegetation (e.g. forests, plantations, planting, meadows, and more).
characterization of soil and microforms of the earth's surface;
the state border, the border relating to political, administrative, security and natural areas of land use, various kinds of fencing. State border and the border is applied on the coordinates of the turning point.
it is possible to order the copy with topographic site plan scale 1:2000, and tablets 1:500 any size