At end of geological research, whether it is prospecting and exploration of mineral resources, tasks, hydrogeology, geological engineering, to confirm results of borings. What is meant by this? Drilling is a complex of actions for construction of a borehole – a vertical cylindrical excavation. Depends which solved problem, drilling is exploration and geological engineering. Machinery and equipment have same base. Geotechnical drilling explores upper part of earth's surface, which is in contact with area of building structures. Drilling depth of 10-15 meters. Depth of well drilling much more.
well Construction is carried out:
- by eroding sediments,
- deepening vertical production
- removal of destroyed sediment to surface.
depending on assigned tasks, depth of excavation has different length and diameter. For drilling wells require special equipment, such as rigs, drill pipe, drilling tools.
Drilling three types of drilling:
- horizontal drilling for laying of underground communications;
- directional drilling for oil and gas, and other mineral resources;
- vertical drilling, used in construction, and also for drilling for water, oil and gas.
well Drilling is askerove and with raising of Cairn. core is a rock sample taken along length of well.
Applies in case when not required data on physico-mechanical properties and lithology (composition, structure, origin of sedimentary rocks) geological section. This type of drilling is used:
- drilling of water wells;
- to exploration and supplementary exploration of mine fields, having a good geological knowledge;
- for detailed mineral exploration, in that case, if Geology of local conditions well enough known;
- development of wells for hydrocarbons (oil and gas);
- technical wells;
- geophysical investigations in wells.
Bestmove drilling has its advantages:
- increase rate of penetration;
- lower cost per meter 1, while reducing time on descent-ascent;
- reduction of accidents drilling operations.
- depending on what mining and geological characteristics of area requires special strengthening of walls of excavation.
Drilling Assembly for drilling without core is bit and drill string.
Drilling with core sampling
is Used in detailed mineral exploration, engineering-geological surveys to study geological section and properties of sediment. core is actual material for solution of these problems and represents a special value for geologists and drillers. If there is a continuous release of core as drilling, it is possible to talk about 100% receiving core, and with sufficient confidence to know Geology well. Types of such drilling is:
- core drilling – drilling when crushing rocks is not at all diameter wells, and along outer ring and inner part remains coming to surface in form of columns of rock. Core drilling is carried out for prospecting and exploration of mineral deposits for deep holes.
- screw drilling screw drilling wells in soft soils shallow wells up to 30 m. Used for engineering-geological surveys for construction of buildings and structures. ground raised by screw blades studied in laboratory, to establish physico-mechanical characteristics. Of course, geological information while drilling screw are not particularly high quality, but it is sufficient for task.
This kind of penetration has its advantages and disadvantages. advantages include fact that Cairn is conclusive evidence that results of geological studies and drilling of wells are same. disadvantages of this drilling is:
- cost of 1 RM. meter is much higher due to increase in time on descent-lifting operations drill string to release from core;
- fastening of walls of drilled excavation have their own specific requirements;
- increases probability of accidents due to sticking of drilling tool during descent-rise, collapse of walls.
Drilling of wells is performed by several methods:
- As indicated above, drilling of wells. This method is most efficient because it allows for different types of rock. Drawback – small diameter wells;
- Rotary rotation rotor drill stem. Suitable for soft loose soils;
- Shock-rotational – crushing strong rock pneumatic hammer;
- Auger drilling – for drilling of shallow wells in soft soils for solution of hydrogeology and engineering-geological tasks.
We have listed main types of drilling, but apart from them there are other methods of sinking wells. For selection of penetration take into account following conditions:
- Geological conditions of area;
- Depth of projected wells;
- Diameter mountain vertical development.
Company “GeoTop" produces professionally and efficiently drilling wells for various purposes. company's specialists perform work in accordance with approved pre-project, in accordance with safety standards. For each our tasks, we select optimal method and type of drilling for more economical solution of question. We accept projects of varying complexity and carry out drilling within time specified workload.