Thermography is a scientific development that allows to determine heat loss. Thanks to using thermography of buildings specialists get accurate data about the quality and condition of engineering systems of a given object. Thermography of buildings contributes to an accurate assessment of the quality of the percent resistance of the levees to heat, to calculate the rate of heat loss. The benefits of thermography of buildings could be:
- operational inspection;
- control without any intervention;
- ability on different planes and squares to compare the parameters of temperature;
- valid measurements even in extreme conditions. Used only in case of danger the use of methods or their inaccessibility;
- thermal radiation can be visualized;
- forecasting of emergency zones (this will apply to the object of preventive measures before it breaks);
- detection of cracks or any other defects on the surfaces of various materials.
Infrared thermography is considered the most effective method by which defects can be identified at an early stage of development. Using an infrared camera to measure the surface temperature of the building. The whole picture of what is happening very well can be seen on the display or on the printout. The analysis of the obtained results experts give recommendations to address deficiencies that were identified. One of the advantages of thermography of buildings is the rapid detection of damage which could result in loss of heat. Using thermography of buildings can detect structural faults in the inner room, for example, built on the floors.
the Specialists of the Engineering Guild when holding thermography building will answer such questions as:
- why and where it leaves the warmth of the building;
- where in the construction of high humidity;
- how the building is well insulated;
- good if the doors and Windows technical condition;
- where exactly in the system "floor" inconsistent;
- good isolation attic;
- from the building air is very dry;
- what is better to choose the type of thermal insulation for buildings without special attachments to get the maximum effect.
Thermography building is best done at the time of the year when the heating system works and best of all, if the minimum ambient temperature. Thanks thermography building can be defined as is the temperature on the surface of the structure at this point, when influenced by various external factors.