Geodetic works is a range of activities that facilitate accurate determination of the coordinates, sizes and distances. Topographic surveying calculations, can not do without leveling, determining the highest points of the earth's surface on a given site, as well as the analysis of subsidence builds in the future. That is, high leveling is calculating the location of buildings relative to the earth's surface and project definition for the maximum allowable levels during construction.
Specialists in geodesy to calculate the height of the building relative to the selected point of the earth's surface, to determine the safety of the building and to consider all the factors, which in the future may affect the stability of the structure and its safety for others builds. Tall leveling can be carried out by the following methods:
- Geometric leveling. Measuring distances between the structure and the earth's surface are carried out with the help of a special device - level, or tablets with marks. Depending on the scale of the structure or its geographical position, altitudinal levelling method can be carried out from several points. It should be noted that surveying of this type are very important during installation work, as well as in the process of making a plan for future construction and calculation of its parameters.
- Trigonometric leveling helps to determine the proportions of building a more complex engineering designs. As a rule, high-rise type trigonometric leveling is carried out using the theodolite. Calculates the maximum size of the objects and their deviations from the norm. Without surveying leveling of this type is almost impossible proschityvaya and build complex architectural constructions and installation work at a high level.
- Hydrostatic leveling always depends on water. The leveling of this type is based on United water containers, which with proper calculations should always be smooth. With this method, surveyors have the opportunity not only to verify the integrity and correct location of the buildings, but also possible changes in the surface under the influence of groundwater flow.
- Barometric tall leveling uses the indicators of pressure and humidity, and through calculation determines the maximum allowable height of the building, its advantageous location and possible deviations from the norm. This method is often used when designing linear pattern or at the time of the installation work of the complex type.
- Automatic way high-rise leveling is the measurement of ground level and building through the use of automatic visitors. They come in several types and help to calculate the maximum allowable height of the building, its parameters and likely changes in the landscape that must be considered during the design and construction works.
After carrying out all geodetic calculations and leveling of high-rise, the customer receives the technical project of the future building. The technical project should contain information about the maximum allowable building parameters, construction technology, material resources and equipment.
An important document that is used during installation works, is a map with plotted lines of leveling. These cards can be of several different scales of complexity, taking into account not only the plan and the calculations of future construction, as well as the surrounding areas with road ways, buildings and constructions.